If you are from the UK, EU or the EEA, we can accept the following as proof of identity:

  • Current signed passport;
  • Current photo card driving licence including provisional (for the identification of individuals just photographic government-issued documents are acceptable);
  • Current EEA member state identity card;
  • Current identity card issued by the Electoral Office for Northern Ireland;
  • Residence permit issued by the Home Office;
  • Benefit book or original notification letter from the Department of Works and Pensions;