To send your Bitcoin to another wallet, all you need to do is:
- Make sure you're on the Assets page of the app
- Select which token you wish to send.
- Tap on that token, and you will see the account for that token.
- Tap Send
- Enter the amount you want to send and the receiving address (make sure to double-check this is correct).
- Tap Next then confirm the sending.
You can also send money to other Mode users, fee-free, using the Pay screen in your app. Just tap the arrow icon in the bottom navigation bar.
Fibermode (trading as Mode) are authorised and registered by the FCA as a Cryptoasset firm (FCA 928786). Bitcoin is not regulated in the UK. The value of Bitcoin can go up or down (or can drop to zero), and there can be a substantial risk that you lose money. No FSCS/FOS protection. Capital gains may be subject to CGT. 18+ UK residents only. KYC is required.